Shabbaton begins Friday, October 25 at 8:00 am.
Shabbaton ends Sunday, October 27 at 4:00 pm.
Friday highlights include:
- NEW! Tours of New York City landmarks with fellow students from across the country (optional; nominal fee).
- Hang out with hundreds of students in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Home-based Shabbat dinner at a local host family
- "Friday Night Live" - a series of entertaining discussions and workshops.
- Social Spot: Your opportunity to meet new friends for a quick game, just to say hi or for a longer shmooze. The Spot will be open throughout the weekend!
Saturday highlights include:
- Spirited Shabbat lunch - complete with song and dance - in a packed ballroom with almost 1,000 friends.
- Stimulating Lecture Series - your choice of topics
(NEW: Taste of YeshivahTrack! Click for details.)
- Interaction with leading Jewish thinkers
- Musical Havdalah Ceremony
Sunday highlights include:
- Tour of Jewish Life
- Discover the origins of your Chabad House
- Lunch and closing event